NEW YORK, N.Y. - A man accused of abducting and dismembering an 8-year-old boy who got lost on the way home is expected to enter a guilty plea in court.
Levi Aron will appear in Brooklyn Supreme court Thursday at 2:15 p.m. He has previously pleaded not guilty to killing Leiby Kletzky (LYE'-bee KLEHT'-skee).
State Assemblyman Dov Hikind has said Aron is expected to enter the plea as part of a deal that would result in a life sentence.
The lawmaker said prosecutors struck the deal in close consultation with the boy's family.
Kletzky's disappearance and horrific death last year stunned his tight-knit Hasidic community in Brooklyn.