You may think that Lego is just for kids, but you would be wrong.
BrickCan 2019 invites guests of all ages to observe the largest public exhibition of Lego creations in the province. Returning for the fourth time, the exhibition will showcase hundreds of models from across the globe from creators who have spent countless hours on their displays.
Tickets are $15 and are sold in two hour time blocks throughout the day that allow fans to see models, meet builders, shop, and vote for the People’s Choice builder’s award.
While the display takes place on May 4 and May 5, the Adult Lego Fan Convention is a full four day event. Aimed at Adult Fans of LEGO (AFOLs), it runs from Thursday, May 2 through until Sunday, May 5. Check out BrickCan's website for ticket information.
An AFOL attendee’s four day package (starting at $75) includes the following:
- Access to the show floor throughout the weekend to socialize with other builders
- Bring and display your own MOCs
- Swag bag from the show
- Custom brick badges (Only guaranteed if registered before April 1st)
- Door prizes
- Seminars & roundtable discussions
- A variety of friendly and competitive games